domenica 9 agosto 2009

Inspiration in Bretagne and Normandie



Travelling through the Bretagne and Normandie regions has been so inspiring and inspirational. I have so many ideas in mind, so many patterns and models. I am ready for my new collections, my job my passion. In the meantime, my hobby follows me everywhere and I have knitted a lot during the long car rides. For now I have these pictures, but soon I will take the other ones...let's start with "Mormor's shawl for myself" with this beautiful Kauni yarn...............

6 commenti:

  1. I couldn't have knitted such a shawl here in Puglia unless working into a fridge!
    I bet this shawl has been cast off and worn immediately!
    Have a nice holiday!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I totally agree...it was cold and rainy...and knitting yarn felt just lovely:)

    RispondiElimina
  3. cold and rainy? il posto ideale per me! com'era l'alloggio?
    il tuo scialle mi ricorda il riso al latte con coulis di lamponi, ricordo d'infanzia. bello!

    RispondiElimina
  4. The perfect place for me too..cold and rainy:) E' stata una vacanza mereavigliosa e unica...paesaggi incredibili e indimenticabili:)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Che faccio, inizio? Coi circolari, vero? O anche no?

    RispondiElimina
  6. Ciao...mi piacerebbe tanto ...sugli scialli preferisco lavorare con i circolari, perché il lavoro rimane più morbido...e seguono la forma del lavoro...ma credo che non ci siano problemi con quelli normali. Un abbraccio Emma

    RispondiElimina