venerdì 15 giugno 2012

Books and yarn - Libri e lana

To read:) Da leggere:)

I am planning some readings for the summer and I definitly want to read these books by Elizabeth Zimmermann: Knitter's Almanac, Knitting Around, and The Opinionated Knitter.

Sto programmando alcune letture per quest'estate e voglio definitivamente leggere questi libri di Elizabeth Zimmermann: Knitter's Almanac, Knitting Around, e The Opinionated Knitter

 Preparing for the Color Affection Kal:) preparandomi per il Kal. del Color  Affection 

I have also chosen the colors for my Color Affection that we will knit in the Ravelry Group Kal from Italy. My favorite ones:)
Ho scelto anche i colori per il Color Affection che faremo a luglio nel Gruppo Kal from Italy su Raverly. I miei preferiti:)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento